Reading Head and Facial Signals of Women
Signs of Attraction- Head and Facial Signals
If a woman is attracted to you, she will exhibit one or more of the following signs:
- Eye contact increases. She holds your gaze for longer, more intense periods before looking away.
- She starts to smile more than before. When she does smile, you can see that the muscles around her eyes crinkle just a little – indicating a genuine smile.
- She nods more while you’re talking, showing that you’re on the same level and that she agrees with what you’re saying, even if you’re not making a specific statement or expressing a definite opinion on something. Combined with wide open eyes and a smile, increased head nodding is a very strong sign a girl is attracted to you.
- She tilts her head slightly to one side. This head gesture indicates that she subconsciously wants you to know that she’s listening and interested in what you’re saying.
- She licks her lips more often, drawing your attention to her mouth, which is a secondary sexual feature of the female body.
- She purses/clenches her lips LESS often. Pursed or tensed lips are often signs a person is a little bored. Women don’t mind tensing their lips around people they’re not attracted to, but will rarely do it when talking to men they feel sexual chemistry with—simply because they need their lips to look attractive and inviting.
- She bites the inside of her cheek LESS often. This is the mouth’s equivalent of the twiddling of our thumbs. The less she does it, the better it is for you and your chances with her.
- She tilts her head downwards a little, lowering her chin down closer to her chest and widening her eyes at the same time. Women subliminally do this because it makes their faces more attractive to the basic instincts present in the male brain. Bigger eyes appeal to the male sexual psyche.
- Conversely, women often lower their upper eyelids a little when they’re attracted to the man they’re talking to. They are often known as “bedroom eyes” and are reminiscent of the facial expression seen on women’s faces when they reach orgasm. When women give you bedroom eyes while you talk to them they’re indicating that they’re in a sexual state and want you to know it.
- She gives you a sort of slightly sideways glance instead of positioning her face so it’s looking directly at you. This is a woman’s way of creating sexual tension between you and her. The sideways glance is saying “chase me”.
- She tilts her head to the side slightly. It’s not only a sign she wants to appear to be listening to you and everything you’re saying, it’s also a way of exposing her neck to you and therefore appearing a little vulnerable. She sees you an attractive, dominant man wants and you to know it.
- She flicks her hair from one side to the other. Doing this accomplishes three things. First, it draws your attention to her long, feminine hair (a positive feature in the male evolutionary brain). Second, it exposes her neck (see previous point). Third, it’s a noticeable, attention-grabbing motion. The movement makes you want to look at the person that’s made it. Just like when you’re walking down the street and you see movement naturally glance direction see what it is and what it could mean to you, your safety and your general situation.
- She draws your attention to her mouth by touching or stoking her lips.
- She rubs her face, head or neck for a moment with one of her hands. This raises her arm, drawing her breasts up, closer to your line of sight and exposes her underarms – an effective way of blasting her pheromones out in your direction.
- This one mainly applies before you approach and start talking to a girl. She makes eye contact with you, then, a split second after your eyes meet, looks away and turns her head either downwards or to the side.
- Her blink rate increases, which draws your attention to her eyes and long, fluttering eyelashes.
Go on to the next in this series on reading women’s body language, or check out the more thorough and comprehensive techniques, theories and tactics in Black Belt Seduction