Is She Into Me?
“How do I know if a woman is attracted to me?”
This question is a little bit slippery, so we need to break it down a bit. The question can mean a few different things, depending on who the word ‘she’ is referring to and what kind of ‘attraction’ you’re wondering about. For example, this question could be asked about the following scenarios and produce three very different answers on whether or not a woman is attracted to you.
- I’ve been married to my wife for twenty years. Is she attracted to me?
- There’s a girl in my biology class who I talk to quite a lot. Is she attracted to me?
- I’ve just started a conversation with three girls. 2 minutes have passed, is the one of the left attracted to me?
Today we’ll mostly focus on the kind of scenario described number three. In a way, this kind of scenario is the purest you can get. The women have only just met you. They have no preconceptions of what you’ll be like—no one has told them about you. They can only judge you based on what you look like and what you say and do. this situation, how can you determine whether or not a woman is attracted you?
Main signs of female attraction
- Lots of extended smiling
- Looking up at you, tilting her chin down
- Moving closer to you
- Teasing you to see how you’ll react and to get you to tease her back
- Touching you in any way
Here are the detailed things to look for:
- She moves in closer to you so that your bodies are less than 12 inches apart.
- She mirrors your actions a moment after you’ve made them. For example, by taking a sip of her drink just after you take sip of yours.
- She uses flirtier language and smiles in a mischievous way at you (women will only tend to do this if you yourself are flirty).
- Your gut tells you she is enjoying your company and is attracted to you. Trust your gut if it’s giving you this impression – the chances are that you HAVE been picking up on positive signs from the female and that they are good indicators that she’s sexually attracted to you.
Remember that no woman will ever give you all of the signals and signs listed here (imagine how much she’d be doing with her arms, legs and head!) Instead, you’ll notice a few of them. For example, exposed wrists, a tilted head and lots of words that signal agreement with what you’re saying. You’ll develop your attraction-detection ability over time, but when you’re just starting out, focus on just a few of them.